Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Unscheduled Day Off

Days to Australian Ironman 2008 - 291
Days to GC Half Ironman 2007 - 108
Program
AM: Bike - 5.30am group session with Byron cnr Victoria St. & Riverside Dve, West End
PM: Swim Session

Today's Journal
Today saw the coldest Brisbane day in nearly 80 years. Throughout the night we encountered high winds of in excess of 70km an hour which continued into the morning. Tuesday evening saw me preparing for the ride; however, due to the high winds and cold temperatures I chicken out. I am a little disappointed that I missed out on one of Byron's bike sessions.

After Monday's swim I have been struggling with a particular pain in the upper right pec/shoulder, this pain has been ongoing on varying levels over the last couple of months. It appears to get worse after swim session that focus on the upper body.....not sure really. Tomorrow off to the Physio to see what he thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment