The 3.5km swim set prior is
3 x 300m w/u breathing every 3 with 20 sec btwn each 300
12 x 25m with first 12.5m hard and second 12.5 easy 5 sec rec
6 x 300m on 5.00, 5.15 or 5.30
500m pull w/d
- Really enjoying the water part of the triathlon at the moment, feeling strong and finding quite comfortable with my stroke and in that my kick is making a difference.
- Completed the 3 x 300m without much energy expended.
- Did the 3 x 300m on a 5.15min cycle and was able to hold a 5:00min pace over the 6 reps.
- Shoulders did ache throughout however pushed through this to complete a session I was particularly pleased with.
The Computrainer Session consisted of a warm up and then a 30km TT over the Port HIM course.
- The time for the 1hr 1min
- Tough workout...a lot tougher then riding the actual course.