Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Run TT - 3km

AM Session: 3km TT (Run)

It was up easily and off for the 3km TT. It has been a while since I had done a 3km TT and was intrigued as to where I was at in terms of the shorter distance. In other words...how was my need for speed.....?

Short warm up...stretches and the a number of run throughs....I was set!

The stats from the run are as follows:




Session Reflections:
  • A concern is still the pace throughout the TT....starting too fast...I would like to even out the pace...something to work on!
  • This time was not a PB but was only 3-4sec off my PB
  • Struggled with my breathing over the last 750-500m...maybe still suffering a little from this lingering illness.
  • Happy with the time....particularly off little specific and consistent training.
  • Indicates that I still have a good base.
PM Session: Swim Squad

Session Reflections:
  • Felt good in the pool.
  • Finding that I am to sustain my kick for longer periods of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment