Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Practical Assessment - Day of Coaching

Today was more occupied with getting prepared for my Level I Triathlon coaching certification.

The AM run session did happen. The Tuesday morning session is one which I have been struggling to do for the past couple of weeks. The lack of motivation, cold mornings; however, I think the major contributing factor is the lack of a regular nights sleep of 8hrs or more. This is not something that I seem to be able to achieve and therefore struggle to get up early the next morning to train.

Throughout the day I was quite sore from last nights core session...particularly my glutes!

At 5.15pm I made my way to the pool to be prepared for the assessment of my swim session. Read through my session plan and got focused on the session.
The session went to plan and I was really happy with the way it went from a coaches perspective and importantly so was the assessor.
Got good feedback from both the squad and the assessor and it was a thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment