Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's all in the MIND!

AM Session: Brick: 3hrs on bike in big ring @ under 150hr and 30 min run off bike group 1

I believe that on camp there was something about differentiating between laziness and tiredness.....here was where I certainly had to differentiate between the two.....and have to say it was probably laziness!

PM Session: Swim: 2km pull buoy swim easy

Completed to 33:07
I completed the first 800m in 13:26 which wasn't bad when my TT for that same distance on Thursday night was 13:22.

Session Reflections:

  • Happy with the overall attitude throughout the swim.
  • Arms got a little tired and heavy about the 800m mark, however, the power of positive thinking was used to over come this challenge....a lot of talking to myself was required.
  • Really focussed on the hand entry for the first 1000m and then my stroke pull for the second 1000m....all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment