Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday (Core/Run)

This session was one with a difference. It was done at the track with some other people to keep me company.

The first aspect of the session was a core set: 20sec prone hold, 20sec squat, 10push ups then 20sec leg raises by 10.

Reflection: got through it ok....this is definately an area I need to work on!

The run was as follows: 4 x 800m at 80-90% on a 6min cycle then a fartlek set (15sec, 30ses, 45sec, 60sec, 90sec, 90sec, 60sec, 45sec, 30sec, 15sec)

Tough set, but it was character building.

However, I am still battling a little niggle that has been pestering me for the last couple of weeks...the outside of my right foot is encountering a little bit of local pain.....I hate to say it but it started around the time I got new runners.....we'll see!

Total Run k's = 7km

No comments:

Post a Comment