Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday

It's Wednesday and it time for my weekly weigh in: 86.1kg (Beginning of September 87.2kg)


This morning I played it safe and drove into the start of the ride rather than riding in...play it safe in case the shoulder/neck/back play up and then I could go back to the car and go home.


The stats for the ride are:





Session Reflection:

  • The neck/shoulder wasn't too bad this morning. However I didn't have full movement of turning my head from left to right.
  • Felt good, legs were feeling better..not as heavy as in previous rides of late. But the ride this morning wasn't as hard as previous rides.

Physio Update (11.45am):

  • Went to the Physio - not for the back this time but for a shoulder/neck complaint that had I believed developed out of me being tight across the back over the last couple of days.
  • Got a very good massage and it felt a lot better when I walk out of the door of the physio.

The Stats for the afternoon run:


Session Reflection:

  • With heat packs and muscle rub applied throughout the day the neck/should (particularly after the physio appointment) it was improving as the hours went by.
  • Went on the run feeling rather good. Throughout the run I could feel the remnants of the back injury more than anything else...the neck and shoulder were ok.
  • The time for the course was a PB with the HR just over the 150bpm.


No comments:

Post a Comment