Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday...it's a big day of Cycling!

This morning the plan was to do Nebo and then ride down to Raby Bay to support the BTS Crew at the first QTS Triathlon race of the season.

The Stats Review:

Then it was a cycle from Cleveland back home.
The Stats Review:


Session Reflections:

  • It was a very early start, the motivation was there today. Up at 3.50am, waking up before the alarm.
  • The HR shown on the chart is a little inaccurate as the monitor was not sitting right on my chest.
  • Worked to a cadence of between 50-60rpm on all hills.
  • Found the Nebo part of the ride really challenge but found it really worthwhile. The legs were really burning throughout the 20km of the Nebo component of the ride.
  • Felt good to be on the bike for an extended period of time (Total 4hrs 28min)
  • I can definitely feel I still have that Base and now it is to develop it further for great improvement.
  • When I returned home I didn't really have the sore/aching legs that I would have normally had when I rode in the sessions leading up to Ironman.

No comments:

Post a Comment