Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday....a different way

Saturday was a relative big day of training.


6.15am - Lined up for a swim session at the pool. The set was about 2.5km in length. The swimming was looking a lot better this morning my stroke was coming back the that of 'old'.
I felt better than I had done in the pool in recent times.


10.00am - I was fortunate to have a trial of the Computrainer system for cycling training. This was very impressive for one who loves his gadgets. How good was it! The training you can get out of this system seems to be quite realistic.


4.30pm - 50 to 70min Run


The stats:

Session Reflections:

  • Humidity was higher than some previous runs.
  • The course that I used today was again relatively hilly as shown by the evelation chart above.
  • I focussed on pushing the hills relatively hard, trying to keep the HR within the 145-155bpm range.
  • Legs are not getting as fatgiued towards the end of the run.
  • Trying to get the HR down without loosing too much of the pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment