Friday, October 17, 2008

Fabulous Friday.....mmmmmm

AM Session:
Ride Inside - first session. Do 50-60 cadence strength efforts not main session. Same time as main session just strength. Did 7min on 50-60rpm with 3min recovery....it was done 5 times.

Session Reflections:

  • Oh...the sweat of strength! Got to love it! Really I'm being sincere here!
  • By the 4 and 5th rep the legs were burning.....it felt goood!
  • Just what I need.

PM Session:

Core strength: 5 clap push ups; 20 sec prone hold on one leg; 20 sec squat hold on one leg x 15 then 30 min run @ under 150hr

The Stats Review:


Session Reflections:

  • Times and HR are becoming more consistent.
  • Still working on the negative split thing! This, I have been really happy with as over the last 2 runs I have negatively split my time between 45-90sec.


No comments:

Post a Comment