Monday, December 10, 2007

The day after the night before.....

This morning at about 12.30am I rolled into bed from our BTS Christmas party. What a great event!! Starting with Lawn Bowls and ending up on the Dance floor.

A thought.....warming up is important, doesn't matter what sport it is......

After rising at approximately 12.00pm.....the day began....so did a new phase of training...the path to Ironman 2008...even it was a little 'under the weather'...no more excessive amounts of acholol for 16 weeks.

Thought I'd better start the lead up to Ironman with great enthusiasm and focus.....well maybe not a good idea, just today.........

Went to swim training....thats all I can say...no that wasn't me on the bottom of the pool...that was the black line...I was next to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment