Friday, May 18, 2007

A day of rest....and bike shopping

Days to Australian Ironman 2008 - 325

Program

AM: Rest
P
M: Rest

Today's Journal
Today was a day of no training activity.

However, I did have a chance to go to Victor Cycles to investigate the purchase of a time trial bike for the Ironman. Met Byron, he was really helpful and took the time to sit down and find out what I wanted in a bike and what I had found out so far and the brand of bikes I was interested in. He then went through all the options he could offer. I am meeting with him on to 'size me up' to ensure that the bikes I am looking at are the right options...In my discussion with Byron we kinda narrowed the options down to a Trek Equinox 9 or a Argon18 Mercury and a set of race wheels (I havn't decided on a particular brand yet...he gave me a number of options)
I must say I am very impressed with the way in which he looks after you and his thorough approach.




No comments:

Post a Comment