Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Sessions Reflections

The go......3.5-4hrs on flat @ easy pace in 53 ring @ 90+ cadence

Hmmmmm.......should read program a little better next time....

It may have been more like
3.5-4hrs on hills @ easy pace in whatever gearing to get me there @ a grinding cadence.

But I had it in my blood this morning, I felt that the 'Hills' were a calling so I answered them and they there we were. Together on Nebo, I found it a really worth while session this morning, the legs were working in circles....smooth...uninterrupted circles....with a bit of a 'bob' at times....LOL.

The stats are:

Average HR: 117bpm
Max HR: 153bpm
Min HR: 58bpm

Recovery was a serve of Endura Opti and a 10min cold water treatment.

Things to monitor:
  • Lower back very sore.
  • Pain in the Left Hip flexior region
Overall, I was pleased with my efforts this morning the legs got me through and I suppose it all about getting a bit more of that strength back in my legs and condition them a little more to ensure continued power throughout races etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment