Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday's Training Reflections

The dark, cold, lonely winters mornings, the triathletes last frontier.

This morning I over came the attraction to stay in bed to get out their for a mid week ride. It was a great session once I got out there. Drove to work then completed a 2hr ride.

I felt good throughout the ride, however towards the end of the ride the legs would fatigue a little up reasonable inclines.

As much as possible I tried to stay down in the aerobars. Since changing my arm rests over I am a little closer to the central axis of the bike and whilst feeling a little cramped I am finding that it is a little more efficient in terms of maintaining an aero position.

The evening session was a swim session, this was more a technique and stroke correction session and was very enjoyable. I am beginning to feel a little more 'sleek' in the water. A little more of the bark is wearing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment