Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday's Training Reflections

Today, Thursday......3 day until the first race of the season. Even though I am no where near prepared, I feel quite excited to have a HIM race, it has been a long 'off season' and I think my mind has let me down over the 'off season'. I haven't achieved as much as I would have like too over the 'off season' but it is no use staying in the past and I need to focus on the season ahead, an exciting and challenging. It think I need this race just to kick my butt. I have then 7 weeks to seriously hit the training to achieve around 4h30m for GC HIM.

The spin session tonight was good....I felt good....I felt strong....great session Suz. And the run....ran like the wind! (it was only about 500m) but anything will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment