Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Sessions Reflections

It is was a typical winters morning in Brisbane, cool and a little breezy. A combination that always will ensure and interesting ride. The ride was a Sandgate loop with a 15min effort along the front at Sandgate. Great effort by all.

Putting my perspective on it, well I woke up a little worse for wear this morning, a combination of lack of sleep (waiting to watch the cricket, then learning play had been abandon, grrr) and the week eventually catching up with me, feeling slightly fluey.

The legs were rather tired after the run yesterday and really fatigued quickly up any major climbs, not that there were many on the ride this morning. It was about 70km in about 2hr 45min (ride time)

When I got back, I decide to rise to the challenge and do a 30min run off the bike.......lets just leave it at that and say no more!

No comments:

Post a Comment