Friday, August 7, 2009

Hope.....the direction forward.

Thursday night, Friday was to start with all good intentions, but just in setting the clock radio it was never going to be one that would be advantageous to improving my overall swimming fitness...if you get what I mean. However, in saying that, I did have some early morning work commitments.

From here, let's move on. At 4pm I had a Podiatrist appointment to pick up my orthodics, would this be the thing to finally help in helping this foot injury to improve, time will only tell, about 4 weeks to be exact. They are quite a 'interesting' feeling. But I will just have to get use to them.

Friday evening was a core session and 20min run. This session was actually completed. The sore session went off well and then a 20-30min run afterwards. This run was with the orthodics. Hmmm they are going to take a bit of getting use to. But it has to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment