Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday - AM Session

The morning session was a return to the 'stationary' cycle trainer....gee...how formal is that. This session also has me coaching the 1st session as well.....the challenge.....looked forward to it really.


The session consisted of the following:
Warm-up: 10-15min (including some drills)
MS: 1min @ Max then 2min recovery repeated 15 times
Warm down: Easy Spin


The Stats Review:


Session Reflections:

  • Firstly this morning the gadget just were not going to happen for me....I have 2 devices that give me cadence and neither of them were working. Not a bad thing as it meant that I need to work by 'feel'. This is something that I am finding more and more beneficial to work with rather than an electronic device......WOW....I don't believe I just said that....no...I'm not shaking or having any other ill effects...what has come over me......Hmmmmm :-)
  • This was a very beneficial session...really trigged that leg muscles into action and made me really focus on the efficiency of my pedal stroke.
  • The session was one of a mental battle....one that I was able to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment