Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday - AM Session

This morning was the first of the Computrainer sessions.

On my program I had a rest, however, went along to the computrainer session to get to know the ropes.

These sessions are going to be a real asset to those who are doing IM in 09. It is a real pure form of cycling...there is no hiding...you can't just free wheel down hills...you have to pedal or you will get left behind.

Session Reflections:
  • Only half a session for me this morning
  • Legs were very heavy this morning
  • Mind was not really on the 'game'
  • Can really see how my cycling could improve with these sessions
  • In one of the sets I did with the other folks, I noticed that my HR was quite low compared to everyone else...mine @ 120 everyone else 160+. You could read a number of things into this I really wasn't exerting myself, still tired after a good couple of days training etc

No comments:

Post a Comment