Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday - AM Session

Ride: 2.5-3hrs @ easy pace in big ring and 15 min stretch

These stats are a little inaccurate as I stopped the watch when we stopped for a refill at Bald Hills and forgot to re start the clock. In fact by the time I had got home I had completed 84.6km in about 3hrs.
Session Reflections:
  • This morning I had company; Rich, Craig, Rusty, Chris & Sophie. Its good to have a bit of chat throughout the ride.
  • I found that the first part of the ride (Lets say the first 20km) a bit of struggle to get into a rhythm but then after about this point I started to 'hit my stride'.
  • The hills on this loops are getting less challenging and I am finding that the strength in my legs is increasing.
  • I am still getting lower back pain at about the 40km mark but not as bad as it has been in the past. I am able to work through the inconvenience without too much interference to my performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment