Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday - PM Session


Core Strength and Stretching Session

The core strength was a session I added to this workout. It was something a little different to assist with the development of my core which I believe after talking with a number of people is a contributing factor in the number of 'little niggles' I have been having over the last couple of months.

The workout I devised involves a 40sec cycle (including change over between activity)
  1. Alternate Elbow/Knee Crunches
  2. Skipping
  3. Medicine ball rotations sitting with the body upper at 45degrees to the ground

Initially I did this workout for 15min. Each activity needed some further development. Particularly the skipping.

The 15min stretching was so good....agained worked through the normal routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment