Sunday, September 16, 2007

There are things you just have to do.......

Days to Australian Ironman 2008 - 203
Days to GC Half Ironman 2007 - 14


Today's Journal
It is our 12th wedding anniversary today so this morning instead of competing in the Riverrun, KO and I went out for breakfast to celebrate.

However I did do some training as I went for a 60min run around the Chermside Hills. The strategy was to hit the hills with a higher intensity and use the down hill section to recover. I covered roughly 12km and averaged a 5.00min/km pace. This was a good session as a whole, the legs were fairly sluggish at time. I haven't had any running all week, the last time I ran was last Sunday at Coomera. I have a little niggle in the right knee at the moment, it is only occurs when running up hills and walking up stairs it is sporadic and doesn't give me much pain just a little discomfort. I have had this in the past and it develops usually after a long cycle and goes away after a couple of days.

Over the past couple of days the diet has gone to pieces and I have gone back to about 82.5kg a little set back but I am on the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment