Tuesday, September 25, 2007

3km TT (Run)

Days to Australian Ironman 2008 - 194
Days to GC Half Ironman 2007 - 5


Today's Journal

This morning it was a 3km TT along the bike track near Victoria Park. The squad went through the normal warm up routine then we made our way to the start. The course was a 2 x 1500m lap route along a flat course with some slight gradients. Before I start the goal was to complete the 3km under 12min. I completed the 3km in 11min 34sec reasonably happy but was frustrated with myself that I am still going out too hard. I am struggling to keep a constant pace throughout the TT. On the second lap things just got ordinary. Ideally I should be looking at maintaining about a 3:40min pace through out the whole TT. My pace was all over the place...not happy Jan!!. Mentally this need to improve...I need to be more assertive over the arch enemy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment