Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thursday - AM Session

Core: 10 push ups; 30 sec prone hold; 20 sec squat hold x 15


I am going to track my HR with most training activities that I do throughout the IM campaign as I am hoping to learn a little more about hoe the 'old ticker' works in the different training situations and then try and use it to improve my performance....at this stage not sure how I'm going to do it but I am very intrigued on learning more about training to a HR. It's somthing I did last IM campaign and it work really well and am looking to get a further advantage out of this type of training.
The HR Chart below was recording during my core strength session today.
The HR Chart here is one that I recorded straign after the core session. I was lying down and was interested in see how quickly the HR decreased to a point where it levelled out.

No comments:

Post a Comment