Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday's Reflections

Yes....today is Tuesday and the motivation is improving....slightly.
I was just looking back at my blogs for this time last year...interesting really. I was struggling with motivation a bit...not as much but it was still a struggle.
In fact at the moment there are a number of things really frustrating me....I just want to get back into it...but mentally I still don't think I'm there...Is this just and excuse? I'm starting to think it is....I think I just need to HARDEN UP.....SUCK IT IN and just get into the training and stop finding pitiful excuses not to do a session.
The other frustrating thing is the gain in weight. I have returned to what I was at the start of the Ironman campaign.....NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!

Now that I have got all that off my chest...maybe things will start to look up!

No comments:

Post a Comment