Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Sessions Reflections

This morning was a squad ride for approx. 2.5hrs. The route took us out to Samford via Ferny Grove and the did a 20min aerobic tempo ride out along the road to Glorious. The return trip was via Eatons Crossing road.

The ride was a aerobic pace and was a good strength ride with plenty of hills throughout the ride. The legs felt good throughout however being able to sustain this for an extended period of time would be a different thing all together.

Time in the saddle: 3hrs
Distance: 75km

I recently purchased a set of new training wheels, however, I failed to check that it had a 9 speed hub on it, which of course now that I have it, it doesn't. I have taken the 10 speed cassette off my old wheel and taken a gear ring off that to make it a 9 speed until I can purchase a new 9 speed cassette. It seem to work but the gears don't really seem to mesh properly at time.

No comments:

Post a Comment