Friday, May 1, 2009

Moving forward.....

May 1, 2009........this is the beginning of the next phase of my 2009/2010 campaign.

I am determined not to fall into the hole that I found myself in last season and did not get back into 'any' training for a number of months.

Initially, the training will be light and I am focussed on the fun and social aspect of the sport. Go back to my triathlon roots, to enjoy a sport I have come to love and cherish (that's a bit soppy)

This weekend I am looking to establish my goals for the next season.

My initial thoughts are these:
  • IM Western Australia at the end of the year
  • Australian HIM series
  • Marathon somewhere there.
  • Trail running

These are just brainstormed ideas here at the moment and over the coming day I am looking at finialising these.


No comments:

Post a Comment