Thursday, March 15, 2007

Back to back brick....hmmmm

Today's Training Program
AM - Brick / Transition session:
5 x 3 km bike/500m run.1st one warm up and then 3 @ 85% effort, last one cool down.

PM - Mag Training Session

Today's Journal
What do they say...no pain...no gain...
Up at 6.00am for the Brick/Transition session ---> I have a course that I use that is around my local area...sometime I think its got too many hills...but then it has positive training outcomes as well.
I was happy with this sessions I was able to maintain the middle 3 sets at a constant time.
I have been struggling with my transition...I have now bitten the bullet and am using elastic laces...yes its taken a while to be convinced that I don't need my laces done so tight that the air can hardly get in...any way...I am struggling to get my feet smoothly into the shoes...maybe they are laced up too high...maybe they are laced too tight...not sure...any hints would be appreciated.

In the evening I went off for a mag trainer session, this again was a tough session, however, I felt good for it. It include a couple of pyramid sets with a number of runs off the bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment