Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Is walking on water any easier....

This week brings a new commitment to training particularly after jumping on the scales last night...and then again this morning to check that the scales weren't telling fibs....as I guessed....they were telling me things were going backwards.

Focus...Focus....
Focus...Focus....Focus...Focus....Focus...Focus....Focus...Focus....

Do I want it....after further consideration..(which wasn't much)...sure DO!

IM NZ is still a realistic goal..but I need to get my head back on track.

Swimming tonight was a good start to the road to recovery....but it's got to be baby steps. Tonight I lasted 1hr & 15min in the pool before I felt a little discomfort. A positive result I think. Really enjoyed the session as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment