Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WHAT the!!

Well it's been 20 days since my last blog entry...that's pretty slack...but things have been consuming life that are important to consider.

Its interesting and of course so true that many athletes who have a full time job, at times really do struggle with the balance. With me it's (and many other athletes), as many people point out (well Mark at least) its all about consistency in training and unfortunately this consistency hasn't been there as the balance has been 'out of wack'. Along with this imbalance is an injury...of the lower back to be precise and it is being a real stubborn cow! (or is it the athlete who it belongs to?)
It think I've covered this point before...but it seems to be recurring....I actually know what is being told to me about this injury and of course have heard it all before, so the question begs...what the hell am I doing? and it is a GREAT question and as yet I have not a clue how to answer it.

But in short.......MY CORE STRENGTH IS POOR....hmmmmmm....that's putting it politely.......this is of course something I have been aware of for sometime......hmmmmm....24 weeks from IM....something to work on I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment