Saturday, March 21, 2009

Now......what will I wear......

Over the past couple of weeks I have been evaluating what I wore last year and what I would wear this year. I initially thought I would go with the same gear as last year (BTS tri suit and a pair of Tri knicks over the top of them for the ride) however, I have changed my thinking a little, this has been based on a couple of things. Firstly, I want to improve my transitions in terms of time in T1 and T2 and the I therefore don't want to be worried about putting on and taking off knicks. Secondly, the BTS Tri suit has pockets but they are a little difficult to reach plus I was considering not using a fuel belt and therefore was after some gear that had plenty of pockets for gels.
I have decided to go with Jaggad gear. In doing a little research, it was between Jaggad and 2XU both of which come highly recommended. The Jaggad gear has also the removable chamois which would assist in the first scenario.







No comments:

Post a Comment