Saturday, March 14, 2009

New campaign - New Shoes

For the 2009 IM Campaign I was again going to use 2 pair of runners. I have decide to go back to what I know works. That is to wear Brooks Glycerin (6) these were 2008 model but it doesn't matter what model they are they all work about the same. The Glycerin's got me through last campaign so again I was putting my faith in them.

The thought behind the 2 pairs of shoes is that one pair is used nearly exculively for training in and the other are my race shoes and they will be the ones I will be wearing on race day and on other occassions previous to the race to just wear them in a little.

I purchased the shoes online from the Running Warehouse (in the US). Basically got 1 pair for nothing. They took 3 days to get here from the US arriving on Monday Feb 23, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment