Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday's Reflections

Today was a bit of a 'write off' no swimming this morning and no core this afternoon mainly due to the fact that I had a bit of running around to do for getting my car serviced.

This week hasn't been the best week I have had of training. Mentally it's been a real struggle, I think the whole foot injury thing is really starting to be frustrating. I have done everything possible to assist it in its recovery, but not much is happening....and I know, it probably needs more than just a week but I am just sooo keen to go for a good long run....but...it's about patience....take the time to get it completely right before getting back into it again will be a lot more beneficial in the long run.

Next week, its back to work....I actually think I train better when I am back at work....I like the routine, and the holidays don't really have that routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment