Wednesday, July 2, 2008

HOW frustrating.....

Thursday afternoon it started...the dreaded tickle in the throat. By Friday lunch it had turned into a full on coughing frustration.

It is now Wednesday....nearly 7 days later and things are only just improving....I have tried everything to shake this thing in the short term and NOTHING has helped. To make it even better (that's if the last 3 sleepless nights weren't bad enough) I have now passed it onto Karen...(Well sharing is caring).

The Docs have given me antibiotics on Monday and I think they are now only kicking in....I NEED TO DO SOME SORT OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY! It's driving me insane!

I was only just starting to find my MoJo for training last week.....Another distruption to getting back into it....I'm now really craving for that 'training' feeling....BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment