Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spokes they have their purpose!

That was an interesting morning. 
I joined the long course girls and boys for a ride over the 4 mountains...Mt Cootha, Mt Nebo, Mt Glorious and finally Mt Mee. I didn't get to Mt Mee but decided to have a go at Clear Mountain.

It was an enjoyable but personally a tough one, it is so frustrating having been so fit a number of months ago....

On the way back I decided that I would investigate the ride up to Clear Mountain. At the time is was a great idea but then I found this..... 


Then 500m down the road I found this one......


Then I got to the top and had this view....


Then on my way back down the first descent, it turned out that the stress on the wheel going up the 2 inclines was too much.....then I discovered this....broken spoke....hmmm


It was an eventful ride but it was good to get back into the saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment